Battlefield.no
Sign in to follow this  
The-swede

Hardware NO möter DICE i BF2 Torsdag 22 Mars

Due to some technical difficulties the last time they where supposed to play the BFT2007 Buisness Edition Group Stage match between Helse Nord and DICE, we have now decided to add an extra match between Hardware.no and DICE Thursday 22nd of March @ 21:00 CET.

To get fired up for this match, I tracked down Espen, the Hardware.no Team Leader, for a little Q&A. Here goes:

Hey Espen, can you start by introducing yourself to the readers/viewers?

Oh this is funney, I really love talking about myself. Do you have 2-3 hours? Nah just kidding. Well im 32yrs old, live outside Oslo and work for Hardware Online, which is a network of websites giving readers in Norway the latest news and reviews about IT, mobilephones, digital cameras and games. In my spare time Im the chief for Battlefield.no and waste several hours on Battlefield 2.

Your team Hardware.no will be meeting DICE on Thursday, have you made any special preparations for the match?

Long runs out in the Norwegian woods, eating lots of Swedish meatballs and trying to figure out what Sweden really is. We snatched the winter olympics from them back in 1994, and we sure would like to send DICE home with a loss.

How do you think the BFT2007 tournament is progressing?

I think its going really good. I played last year as a mercenary for the NRK team, and when I started working for Hardware I found out that several people here play BF2, and Hardware eSport was born. I sincerly hope BFT will continue next year, or even better - get a tournament during the autumn period.

Who do you predict to win this tournament?

Hafslund are strong, but my 2 cents are Komplett. Komplett have played very well in our group. If im gonna predict a outsider it will be Ventelo. They are also looking good.

Any last words, for the readers/viewers?

The famous last words. Thats something I should save up if the unfortunate incident happens - as in me with my bottom up in the sky after a vicious knifeslaughter. I wish all the teams in BFT 2007 all the best in the last matches, and I hope that any team that met us in the tournament got the feel for pain.

Thanks to Espen for his time, and good luck in the match on Thursday.

To those of you who still haven?t figured out what BFT2007 Business Edition is, it?s a corporate online tournament, with top scandinavian corporations competing for great prizes. The game is Battlefield 2 and the format is 10vs10.

More info on this tournament can be found here: http://www.besport.no/2007/news.php

Don?t forget to tune in on Thursday @ 21:00 CET, and remember to open up MatchShark to watch play-by-play stats, scoreboard + much more.

MatchShark application link is http://www.tgbf.tv/matchshark

Denne må ses. Hvis jeg husker den :)

Heia Fubar og hw.no

Hvem andre er med i hw gjengen?

Håper på en hektisk og jevn kamp.

er ikke Statoil med?! :) gogogo Fubar ;)

Ikke nå lenger, de ble diskvalifisert etter at de merga med Hydro.

merga?! litt mer info :)

Statoil er med men kommer ikke videre fra gruppespillet.. dessverre.. Hydro var tvinget til og droppe ut av turneringen da de ikke klarte samle nok med folk til kamperne..

Sign in to follow this