Battlefield.no
Sign in to follow this  
JB.

ETQWPro Infantry Server

ET-Quakewars.se ETQWPro Infantry 4on4 Config

IP: 213.132.125.60

16 slots

Stopwatch (atm, no SW rotation by requests, so vote is available to change map)

Server settings:

4on4 inf config, Community-ruleset.com ( http://community.enemyterritory.com/forums...ead.php?t=24315 )

Server tweaks:

set net_serverSnapshotDelay "1" // default:"3" delay between snapshots in number of game frames

set net_serverMaxClientRate "25000" // default:"16000"

The change of net_serverSnapshotDelay and net_serverMaxClientRate is to make the game responses feel better.

Play there if you want. :-)

If you like the server, please spread the IP, and suggest to your friends/clanmates that you play there.

If you dont like the server, please give feedback how make it better, so you want to play on it.

Instructions if you have trouble joining:

- Make a shortcut of your ETQW. Make the short cut like this: +set fs_game etqwpro +connect 213.132.125.60

Example: C:\Games\ETQW\etqw.exe +set fs_game etqwpro +connect 213.132.125.60

- Download the ETQWPro 0.4 here: http://etqwpro.net/misc/etqwpro040.zip (Unpack it into your installations folder)

- Copy your autoexec.cfg from My Documents\id Software\Enemy Territory - QUAKE Wars\base to:

My Documents\id Software\Enemy Territory - QUAKE Wars\etqwpro (if you dont have a etqwpro folder there, you can create it)

Thanks.

// JB

Edited by JB.

Hyperblaster-sniper? No thanks.

Bots should go OFF too.

100% communityrules or noshow for me.

Hyperblaster-sniper? No thanks.

Bots should go OFF too.

100% communityrules or noshow for me.

lexmyr: There is no hyperblaster on the server. About sniper: 1 (one) sniper *is* allowed in 4on4 in community-ruleset.com config.

Edited by JB.

Ill drop by later today, ill give feedback after that.

Lexmyr; 1 sniper is allowed as he says.

Ill drop by later today, ill give feedback after that.

Lexmyr; 1 sniper is allowed as he says.

I know the community ruleset thank you very much, but i didn't notice it was an infantry server. Also I did not say anything about snipers.

Still, there should be standard etqwpro-spread settings. If I want to practice 1on1 skill on a promod server, I would practice on a server identical to a server I would have played in a regular match, and therefore 100% communityconfig.

even though I love the ET spread, it will never be implemented in the competitive scene, so therefore I'll wait till you change the server config to ETQWPRO spread, even though I like the ET spread better. There is just no point when it won't happen.

even though I love the ET spread, it will never be implemented in the competitive scene, so therefore I'll wait till you change the server config to ETQWPRO spread, even though I like the ET spread better. There is just no point when it won't happen.

Low spread for LAC and AR is a must for me, so I can hit head from close distance.

To aim for head, and hit like 1 of 5 shots from close distance, is depressing when you have worked really hard to be able to aim at head.

Edited by JB.

"Hyperblaster-sniper" means that the hyperblaster hits like a sniper, it doesn't relate to the sniper weapon. Thought you understood basic language, sorry for being unclear.

Well sorry for misunderstanding then, thought you ment hyper and sniper.

Må være vanskelig å fikse MCP'en på en infantry-only server...

Spiller jo ikke MCP-maps i Infantry vettu :duske:

Synd. Hadde vært morsomt om en soldat hadde erstattet MCP'en: en medic som fikser ham, og en soldier med minigun som sitter oppå skuldrene hans. Ser det for meg...

Synd. Hadde vært morsomt om en soldat hadde erstattet MCP'en: en medic som fikser ham, og en soldier med minigun som sitter oppå skuldrene hans. Ser det for meg...

Hehe :duske:

MCP-mod anyone? :duske:

Sign in to follow this