Battlefield.no
Sign in to follow this  
FredsmeglarN

Nordic Championship

theswede suger , og jeg fatter ikke at de lar ham få lov til å holde på slik (siden han er betalt for å gjøre det)

kødder du? Haha, han er best da. Men det virker ikke som om QW var noe for han :lol: Kanskje har gjør det bedre i CoD4 :lol:

Virker som han er totalt uintressert i etqw. han gjorde jo en bra jobb med bf2streams. og har sett en cod4 stream som var helt ok.

Litt sent, men Nordic Championship-finalen mellom Team-BUHU (med taken) og Kompaniet spilles nå.

Sjekk www.tgbf.tv for stream.

Hey all ol' schools, i totally agree in your critics, we had very little time prepare and i personally never had a chanse to really get into the game myself.

Cant more than apology for that. However last night was the final and Taken made a great Job ;-) (even though they lost)

I will fire up a archive link as soon as we have edited and re-encoded it.

For TGBF -> Future, we will most likely put ET:QW to sleep. it was fun for the little while we were there, but the game doesnt do for good spectating / casting. It's very similar to Big war BF2. to much going on and action is spread over LARGE areas.

The new ET:QW -TV support also makes our Video feed unessecary.

In BF2 we learned over the years to grab the feeling of WHAT will happen next. This is delicate and takes many many many matches to start get a finger top feeling for.

Please be aware that we have done some 600+ coverages in BF2. for ETQW we have barely done 10. this takes time to master...

As end words. i just wanted to popp in and say Hello to all .-) and we will put all our efforts into COD4 which F*cking ROCKS!!!!

www.tgbf.tv/demo.php here is a BETA of our new shiny archive quality.

/Love you all.

Edited by The-swede

That really says everything about your ET:QW knowledge, The-Swede, since it's an objective based game the action is always around a certain small area...

and we will put all our efforts into COD4 which F*cking ROCKS!!!!

w0rdz ;>

:)

Og i de udødelige ordrene fra han feite karen i tegneserien "Two Stupid Dogs"

"...ain't that cute..? BUT IT'S WROOOOOOOOOOONG!"

That really says everything about your ET:QW knowledge, The-Swede, since it's an objective based game the action is always around a certain small area...

I dont agree on this, but let me explain my view to enlight you with my thinking.

Take Sewers as an example. We are keeping a good eye on the gates inside. "suddenly" no more refreshing troops are coming in. Why? the Cyclops thingie is out and having phun with their closest spawn = we cant be on 2 places at same time. We might still be sitting in the gate room while all the action moved outside.

To get a full overview on this example. we must have 1 guy tracking the Titan/Cyclops fight outside while were down in the gates tracking the infantry.

It's not impossible at all, just trying to say theese are things that will take long time to master get a right feeling for the casters.

/Cheers :)

I`ve seen a couple ET:QW-matches live, and the first thing that strikes me is that the game itself is not fun to watch/spectate at all.. Things are happenings way to fast, people spawning in everywhere, dying by the seconds and most of the skilled people are jumping around and shooting in a very fast pace. It`s not easy to cast ETQW, and I think you are doing the right decision by focusing on COD4, which is more or less like CS - easy to comment/cast because of few players and short rounds.(SnD ofc.)

BTW; Where ever did your american friend Eagle go? You two were the dream team of BF2commentating, then his gf broke up ur something, and he was lost forever... :( He was like your casting soulmate :)

Sooo... you got a new yankee or is it just Eagle with a new nick? :)

Sign in to follow this