Sign in to follow this  
taken

Sliter du med FPS? eller dårlig GFX

Performance Tweaks

r_shadows 0 //turns shadows off, most beneficial indoors, doesn't really affect shadows cast by sunlight

r_skipstuff 1 //disables drawing of ground foliage and grass e.g., "stuff"

setMachineSpec 0 //sets your graphic settings to minimal and execs minspec.cfg, which contains some additonal settings which should help low end computers

r_mode // you can always play around with your screen resolution

g_showPlayerShadow 0 //turns playershadows off

g_decals 0 //Disables bullet mark decals

Improving Graphical Quality

image_lodbias -1 to 1 // adjusts what mipmap is used at a given distance. -1 will generally give you lots of nasty aliasing, while 1 will give you lots of blurring. Note that you can use other values like 0.25 or whatever if you don't want as extreme an effect

r_megaDrawMethod 0 //bumps up the lighting quality and improves depth of field effect

r_MD5LodScale 10 // hides the transition from low poly models far away to very detailed. (vehicles, players)

seta image_detailPower 1 // Controls how fast the detail textures fade out (0 = normal mipmaps, 1 is falloff after the first level)

r_renderProgramLodDistance 400 // affects the distance that special effects like shiny metal are rendered

Visibility Tweaks

ui_showgun 0 //turns off the gun model, also disables reload sound for GDF; another note, you can't combine _weapon* commands with anything else, so it's not possible to selectively turn the gun model off for weapons and keep it on for tools.

g_playerIconSize "10" //Reduces size of player icons

g_weaponSwitchTimeout "0" //disables the right hand weapons inventory from popping out when you switch weapons

gui_showTooltips "0" //disables tool tips from popping out

gui_crosshairSpreadScale "0" //This sets the size of the horizontal and vertical bars around your crosshair

gui_crosshairGrenadeAlpha "0.286585" // adjusts the alpha of your grenade/tools progress ring.

gui_crosshairStatsAlpha "0" //changes the alpha of your health and ammo meter, set to 0 to turn off

gui_crosshairSpreadAlpha "0" // changes the alpha of your spreadscale

gui_crosshairAlpha "0.5" // Changes the alpha of your crosshair

g_showFireTeamLocation 0// Only show the player names and health in the Fire Team HUD

Alt er hentet fra etqw4noobs som er pinned

Her er et par fine til man kan benytte.

Unlock FPS

com_unlockfps 1 // Den er låst til 30 fps eller noe slikt default 1=unlocked

com_unlock_timingMethod 0 // mulige verdier er 0-1-2 *

com_unlock_maxfps 0 // Sett til 0 for å gi "fri" FPS, ellers i step av 30 (60 - 90 -120 osv) - angitte verdier fungerer kun når timingMethod er satt til 1 eller 2 (default er 60)

There are 3 possible settings:

0: This will try rendering another frame whenever it estimates it has enough time left for rendering before the next game frame is done. This will give you the highest possible framerate, however it can lead to frame "bunching". To many (including myself) this feels really jerky - 200fps in the best case is no good if its regularly dropping to 60fps.

1: This is similar to method 0, but instead of squeezing in rendering whenever it can it tries to space them at even multiples of 30fps. This is a slight improvement over method zero in terms of smoothness, but sacrifices some FPS.

2: This is the same as method 1, but instead of estimating if it can fit another rendering frame using only the render time estimate it estimates using the total time of game + renderer. Hypothetical explanation: Lets say the time between two game frames was meant to be 10ms. Game + render time takes 5ms, leaving 5ms left. Rendering only took 2.5ms. Method zero would then render two more graphical frames before the next game frame - in effect feeling like the game should be running at 400fps but dropping a frame every 10ms, giving it a jerky feel. With this method it would only draw a single extra frame so it wouldn't feel sporadic. You'd only get 200ms however.

Default setting is 2

Unlock FPS

com_unlockfps 1 // Den er låst til 30 fps eller noe slikt default 1=unlocked

com_unlock_timingMethod 0 // mulige verdier er 0-1-2 *

com_unlock_maxfps 0 // Sett til 0 for å gi "fri" FPS, ellers i step av 30 (60 - 90 -120 osv) - angitte verdier fungerer kun når timingMethod er satt til 1 eller 2 (default er 60)

Og kan dette skrives inn i en config fil eller må man åpne consolen hver gang og taste det?

Bruker selv:

seta com_unlock_maxFPS "300"

seta com_unlock_timingMethod "1"

seta com_unlockFPS "1"

satt i My Documents\id Software\Enemy Territory - QUAKE Wars\base\etqwconfig.cfg og det fungerer bra. Du må selvsagt skru av vsync.

synes com_unlock_timingMethod "0" gir bedre flyt selv om fpsen hopper litt vilt.

Takk, prøves i kveld!

Vsync er alltid skrudd av i dette spillet, siden det endret kraftig ytelsene og at "tearing'en" ikke var så voldsomt.

Selv med alt på det laveste blir det hakk på hakk og grafikkort-temperatur over 90. :)

4000+ athlon og GF7800GT forøvrig.

Får vel trikse mer med ytelsestweaks.

Sign in to follow this