Sign in to follow this  
Torsk1

Post en sang: Rap

To naise låter der ja. Mos Def er sykt bra :)

haha jevli bra. rapkvaliteten kan jo diskuteres men det var jo jevli gjennomført etterligning da :) er det han madTV fyren?

haha jevli bra. rapkvaliteten kan jo diskuteres men det var jo jevli gjennomført etterligning da :) er det han madTV fyren?

Nydelig at du snakker om skillsene hannes etter å ha postet Master P, Pitbull og Lil John :)

Det er ingen bløff i talen å si at Aries Spears eier de med bare en liten etterligning :)

Nydelig at du snakker om skillsene hannes etter å ha postet Master P, Pitbull og Lil John :)

Det er ingen bløff i talen å si at Aries Spears eier de med bare en liten etterligning :)

word. peace out

Dr.Octagon er bare galskap, har sykt mange syke sanger. But gotta love it:

Yo!

Har lenge hatt et ønske om å begynne å høre på MF Doom. Det lille jeg har hørt av han i sammarbeid med andre har vært rått, og han har fått utrolig gode kritikker. Problemet er at jeg ikke har så veldig god tid om dagen. Kan med andre ord ikke sette meg ned å høre gjennom 2- 3 album for å danne meg et bilde av artisten.

Det jeg lurte på var om dere hadde noen sanger som gir meg et godt inntrykk av ham. Kan noen gi meg navnet på de fetsete MF Doom- sangene dere vet om?

På forhånd, takk!

The Roof

Mobb Deep er smokin' hot her ass :D

edit: dette er ikke noe om Ms Doom,, :D

Enig det meste jeg har hørt av MF Doom er dritbra, men har nesten kun hørt han som ft. ...

De La Soul ft. MF Doom - Rock Co Kane Flow

Salvia (produced by RJD2) - MF Doom

Og den klart feteste jeg har hørt av han (med RZA <3):

Biochemical Equation - RZA & MF Doom

Vil gjerne høre dine erfaringer og :D

Yo!

Har lenge hatt et ønske om å begynne å høre på MF Doom. Det lille jeg har hørt av han i sammarbeid med andre har vært rått, og han har fått utrolig gode kritikker. Problemet er at jeg ikke har så veldig god tid om dagen. Kan med andre ord ikke sette meg ned å høre gjennom 2- 3 album for å danne meg et bilde av artisten.

Det jeg lurte på var om dere hadde noen sanger som gir meg et godt inntrykk av ham. Kan noen gi meg navnet på de fetsete MF Doom- sangene dere vet om?

På forhånd, takk!

Sjekk ut Vaudeville Villain, som han ga ut under aliaset Viktor Vaughn.

Jeg har hele diskografien, og er rimelig glad i Doom. Du må ha Madvillain, og du bør skaffe deg både Doomsday og Food.

Skrev dette på en annen side, da med litt lytteprøver jeg ikke kan vedlegge her:

KMD - Mr. Hood

kmdmrhood5za.jpg

KMD was a hip-hop act that formed in the late 80's, mainly consisting of Zevlove X (that's our man) and Subroc, doom's younger brother. The promising New York-rappers made this great debut album, Mr. Hood, which consists of playful tunes and solid beats alongside Doom's funny lyrics and imaginative themes.

A rock solid debut that deserves much more attention than what has been given to it.

KMD - Black Bastards

b00005ia7o01sclzzzzzzz8rw.jpg

Great misfortune was in KMD's horizon. Subroc died in a car accident in '93, and KMD naturally split up. But before his sudden death they had finished recording this great piece of music, an album which now stands as a hip-hop landmark.

Black Bastards, in all its controversial glory, is a militant, hard-hitting attack, glowing with rough expressions. The cover art itself managed to pull the album off of many shelves, if not for the lyrics alone. Dumile went underground for years after this, bitter and angry, but appeared again with aces up his sleeves with the magnificent Operation Doomsday in '99.

MF Doom - Operation Doomsday

b00005b6ql01sclzzzzzzz7wh.jpg

Many claim this to be his greatest effort, the legendary Operation Doomsday, although I suspect much of it stems from the fact that the first Fondle'em edition of the CD is very rare and by proxy expensive.

Nevertheless, it's a phenomenal record showcasing his brilliant abilities in ways of producing unbelievably catchy beats and serving well-written rhymes.

King Geedorah - Take Me To Your Leader

geedorah6kh.jpg

A monster movie concept of sorts, this record is loaded with obscure samples just like most of his work. The name, King Geedorah, represents a three-headed alien no less, and samples gives us the feeling of watching bad, bad Japanese horror flicks to the sound of Dumile's lazy delivery (well, that's exactly what we get come to think of it).

Viktor Vaughn - Vaudeville Villain

vaudeville3ju.jpg

New name, same man. This time also with a little help from his friends, mainly RJD2. Production's flawless, as is the rhyming.

Vaudeville Villain manifests Dumile's position as one of the most creative names in underground hip-hop.

Madvillain - Madvillainy

b00018y0qq01lzzzzzzz7ew.jpg

Most of you probably know this record well, it's perhaps his best known work.

Friend and collaborator Madlib behind the buttons, Doom on the mic, it really cannot be anything but great.

Unconventional beats, great samples, amazing bass-lines and all-over perfect production; a true gem.

Viktor Vaughn - Venomous Villain

vv2150px4pn.jpg

2004 was a busy year for our friend, and Venomous Villain was yet another release. Subject to a fair amount of lukewarm reviews, accusing Doom for being too hasty with this record, it still has a few very good tracks. Definitely not as mediocre as many people claims it to be, and necessary for any fan.

MF Doom - MM..Food?

b00069mpvw03lzzzzzzz1ol.jpg

So, which was Doom's greatest contribution in '04? Personally, I'm gonna go against the stream and say this record.

The near-ridiculously anticipated "follow up" to Operation Doomsday (albeit a horde of other projects) actually delivers, and my Lord does it deliver well. Witty lyrics, sharp as always. Beats are great, samples are hysterical, positive mood and a record that keeps you wanting to play it again and again.

A masterpiece, and easily one of the best hip-hop releases on this side of the millennium.

MF Doom - Live From Planet X

livefromplanetxmfdoom4809ka.jpg

This is mostly for hardcore fans, but I decided to include it anyways. Not very easy to really get a feeling of, mainly because the record consists of one looong track. It is a live show, as the title not so subtly suggests, and wasn't even meant to be released as far as I have read. But it made it to the shelves anyway, and it's a decent way of getting to know Doom's ability to perform in front of a crowd.

Of all the Doom-related CD's I have, this one's been getting the least play.

Dangerdoom - The Mouse And The Mask

dd5bt.jpg

The latest installment in Doom's catalogue is the much hailed collaboration with high-profiled producer Danger Mouse.

The Mouse And The Mask is loosely based on samples from the late night cartoon show Adult Swim, and it sounds as hilarious and eclectic as they both can make it sound when they're on top of their game.

And now for what's called the Herbs, Spices & Blends.

I'll just give you a run-down of the titles, there aren't much to know about these records other than that they include most of the beats Doom uses in various projects.

These are probably more interesting for DJ's and the likes, but I will of course recommend checking them out for anyone who enjoys the general feel of Doom's productions.

Special Herbs Vol. 1&2

metalfingersspecialherbs12new7.jpg

Special Herbs Vol. 3&4

b0000c5ro603mzzzzzzz5vf.jpg

Special Herbs Vol. 5&6

b0001l3lls01sclzzzzzzz8du.jpg

Special Herbs Vol. 7&8

cs15786501a0sm.jpg

Special Herbs Vol. 9&0

g91772gf0qv6bt.jpg

Special Blends Vol. 1&2

mfdoomspecialblend1hx.jpg

Special Herbs & Spices Vol.1

g71648crhvi4us.jpg

Special Herbs The Box Set Vol. 0-9

093cw.jpg

Dagens beats: Camp Lo - Luchini (stryk, fant ikke)

Prøv KRS-One - MC's Act Like They Don't Know

Ok, folkens.. Det er nå like før jeg klikker.

Jeg har fundert på dette i to uker snart. En Wu Tang- sang som handler om et relativt seksuellt tema og i refrenget synger de: "Love is love, love. Love is love, love, love". Noen som vet hva denne sangen heter?? Jeg husker det ikke!