Sign in to follow this  
Nemmex

Hello admins!

Hello! I have been using the hellfragger CSS servers for a while to combine the purpose of playing one of my favorite games + learning norwegian in speech. You see, I'm an american studying the norwegian language and one of my biggest benefactors was using your servers to actually hear people speak. It was really nice and I was actually getting used to certain people that came in. Well, a little while ago, you guys changed the ping watch to like 150, and me being an american can no longer access these servers. My average ping here is about 180 when I come on and I'm wondering if there's any chance to have the ping limit set to a bit higher name, say 200? I don't know any other game that I play that hosts any norwegian servers and this used to be a big help for me in learning speech. Please take it into consideration! Thank you.

I approve of this thread.

In junior high school my english was rather bad. Bad accent, shitty vocabulary etc. I started playing Lotro and because I didnt want to see shitty germans and frenchies not caring about an understandable english in global chat, I decided to play on US servers instead. You have no idea how much my english improved after those 5 years of gaming.

It's fun to see you guys on the other side of the ocean do this as well :)

i'm sorry but this we can't do. The reason is that we dont want laggy players on our server as they ruin the gameplay.. I did the same when it came to english. Even doh we had it in school i dident really learn before i left school :lol:

It is not the server that notices player lagg, but other players.

For example: a norwegian player with a avarage pin on 20-40 and sees an enemy player with a ping on, lets say 180 ping will notice their lagg if the ping rates are correct. so the player with normal ping will in most cases look at the other player with not smooth movement and it will ruin the hitbox even more.

• Like 1