Battlefield.no
Sign in to follow this  
pungspark

Is game freeze "crashing" for someone els?

Quite a few people over the last few weeks have been asking for help with their game crashing on startup / at random moments in the game.

So i thought i'd share what worked for me :)

I hope these steps work as good for you as they do for me, but i can't guarantee this will work for you!

So basically for those of you that have problems with your game crashing on joining / starting up the game, try adding the following line in your startup parameters on dayz commander under settings: -malloc=system

For those of you that crash ingame at random moments, go to your Battleye folder and manually delete all files in there and "verify game cache" on steam which then should *renew* your battleye files and sort the problem (only works for those of you who have steam). For me, my Battleye folder is under: E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye

If all that doesn't work, you may want to do a fresh install of Arma 2 and Epoch and repeat the steps above.

In case any of you reading this have other useful tips, please share! :D

Hope this helped and good luck!

Well i have done it manually .

And removed all files and dled em again.

AND uninstalled and reinstalled.

Same with all games and even my grafics drivers.

whatever is wrong is hiding rly well .....

Hi pungspark.

2 question; Do you play Dayz from steam? Or just dayz-commander?

Can you play on 01(chernarus) without the game crash?

Since i have the same problem with all my steam games. And i iknow more people have it.

When i play counters trike: global offensive and Dayz from steam i need to lower my grapich options to make it work.

Or you can try to download razer gamebooster, and play dayz commander/dayz from there.

You can download gamebooster here; https://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster

Keijgutt // Adoptiv_gutt!