Sign in to follow this  
Mentalpro

Continue the Story

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had been used for

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had been used for experimental transplant of

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had been used for experimental transplant of shoes and socks.

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had been used for experimental transplant of shoes and socks. Then the police

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had been used for experimental transplant of shoes and socks. Then the police ate a snickers

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had been used for experimental transplant of shoes and socks. Then the police ate a snickers, before hiding a

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had been used for experimental transplant of shoes and socks. Then the police ate a snickers, before hiding a pack of donuts

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had been used for experimental transplant of shoes and socks. Then the police ate a snickers, before hiding a pack of donuts in his scrotum.

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had been used for experimental transplant of shoes and socks. Then the police ate a snickers, before hiding a pack of donuts in his scrotum. This story sucks,

That made me smile. Eight swollen scrotums were dangling overhead the mighty Bck and his army of cute pandas with cannabis cannons glued to their hair with Hubba-Bubba. The scrotums suddenly burst open with a big bang of fire that ripped away every gay American soldier to ever walk around in Iraq, land of the freedom of speech and big pancakes. It wasn't just a joke after all. "Do you remember the fetus in The Brood?" No, said Chief of Staff Bobby Brown, King of macaroni and cheese! And so the army attacked. It seemed very gay at first but after exactly eleven hours after jacking off, he got sick of his swollen and bloody penis, which had been used for experimental transplant of shoes and socks. Then the police ate a snickers, before hiding a pack of donuts in his scrotum. This story sucks, so the moderator